Search The Blog
|Marce Edwards |
Media Relations Manager
Dr. Lily Koblenz is among the 10 Mary Bridge Health Center employees recognized by their peers this quarter for providing outstanding care.
MultiCare Profiles: Praise for Mary Bridge Health Center staff
As a way to highlight their work, staff members at the Mary Bridge Health Center decided to make an effort to offer praise for one another. The following employees and departments were honored with these compliments.
- Dr. Koblenz & Dr. Tomkins (MB Peds): They give exemplary care and collaboration with specialties. They are the best Peds team I’ve ever known.
- Beth, ARNP (Endocrine): Who always demonstrates exceptional patient care.
- Amy, MA (Endocrine): Is a great team player who communicates well with all staff and keeps the flow of clinic smooth, works with other staff to develop processes that will improve clinic flow & patient satisfaction. She is positive & upbeat in stressful situations, she is willing to help nurses with projects that will enhance patient care experience, she works to her maximum potential as a Medical Assistant, makes prevention of patient wait times top priority and plays a vital role in keeping clinic flow on track.
- Julie, Genetics Counselor: Extremely helpful in assisting with Prior Authorization issues for genetic testing , which can be very difficult.
- Lorraine, Neurology ASR: Bears a heavy work load with grace and regularly contributes in helping improve work flow and the environment; maintains her friendly, calm, and efficient demeanor regardless of what’s happening; and helps set the stage for successful visit experiences in Neurology and Infusions Clinics. She always has a smile on her face and works hard to make our clinic a welcoming place for all families and it delightful to work with .
- Sandra, RT (Respiratory): She is frequently pulled in multiple directions with 2 providers running clinics and is always able to deliver exceptional patient care — no matter how busy she is. Sandy is a great team player!
- Dr. Phillips (Neurology): Goes to annual epilepsy meetings and keeps us posted on the latest and greatest in epilepsy management.
- Dr. Makari (Neurology): Works very hard to keep our clinic working together well. He treats everyone very respectfully.
- Nancy, MA (Neurology): Is excellent at keeping patient flow moving quickly, hunting down outside records, and keeping a positive attitude; she keeps the MA team working together well.
If you know of a Mary Bridge Health Center co-worker who deserves recognition, email Mara Lechner at email@example.com.
Posted on Aug 22, 2013 in MultiCare Profiles