|Patient and Visitor Information||For Information, Call 253-403-1000|
- About Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
- Your Child's Visit to Mary Bridge
- Patient Guide
- Visitor Guide
- Hospital Amenities
- Maps, Directions and Parking
- Mary Bridge Online Gift Shop
- Customer Service
- Community Expansion Project
- Tree House: A Place for Families
Going to the doctor or hospital can be a scary time for children and parents. We’re here to offer support by providing resources for you and your child before, during and after your visit to Mary Bridge.
It's natural to have questions when your child is hospitalized. What do I need to bring for my child’s stay? How do I get to the hospital? What about insurance and billing? These and many other questions are answered in this patient information guide.