Quality Patient Care
Quality is achieving optimal outcomes for our patients through exceptional customer service and effective use of human, technological and financial resources.
Our values serve as our guiding principles and impact every aspect of our organization, including how we provide patient care and what we expect from each other. Every decision at MultiCare will be made through the prism of our values.
- Respect: We affirm the dignity of each person and treat each individual with care and compassion.
- Integrity: We speak and act honestly to build trust.
- Stewardship: We develop, use and preserve our resources for the benefit of our customers and community
- Excellence: We hold ourselves accountable to excel in quality of care, personal competence and operational performance.
- Collaboration: We work together recognizing that the power of our combined efforts will exceed what we can accomplish individually.
- Kindness: We always treat everyone we come into contact with as we would want to be treated.
Standards for Business Conduct