We've made it easy for patients and visitors to find the information they need about our hospital.
I'm a Patient
- Family Support Team Packet - A Family Support Team (FST) lets your family focus on your loved one when he or she is in the hospital or in recovery.
- Pre-Registration - Learn what steps you need to take and forms you need to fill out before your visit.
- What to Bring - Our guide on what to bring to the hospital, and what you should plan to leave at home.
- Amenities - Is there Internet access here? What food is available? Our amenities page can answer these and other questions for you.
- Visiting a Patient - Important tips and information to make your visit here more comfortable.
- Dining Options - A short list of area restaurants to give you some choices for meals outside of the hospital.
- Nearby Accommodations - If you need a place to stay the night, this list can help you find a hotel close by.
I'd Like to Know More About
- Health Insurance - A list of the health insurance plans currently accepted at MultiCare (we recommend you double check with your insurance provider directly to be sure you're covered).
- Maps and Parking - Find your way around our hospital grounds.
- Phone Directory - The phone numbers people ask for the most.