Cancer Care Technology
The Latest Treatment Technologies, Expert Cancer SpecialistsWhen you’re facing cancer, you want the most up-to-date, effective treatments available. And that’s exactly what you get at the MultiCare Regional Cancer Center. We offer such leading-edge cancer treatment technologies as:
- CyberKnife Stereotactic Radiosurgery System: The first and only robotic radiosurgery system designed to treat tumors anywhere in the body, offering greater precision in cancer treatment
- Rapid Arc Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT): Increases precision and reduces treatment time
- MammoSite RTS: A faster approach to radiation therapy for breast cancer
- SAVI™: The Five-Day Breast Cancer Treatment Option
- Da Vinci® Robotic Surgical System: Smaller incisions, unmatched precision
Electronic Health RecordWe employ a secure, electronic health record (EHR), which is used throughout MultiCare Health System and is far superior to paper-chart-based systems. It allows your caregivers to collaborate more efficiently and do a better job of coordinating your care and staying connected.
MultiCare is the only South Sound health system to offer an EHR. As a patient, you can access your EHR through MyChart, which enables you to review your health history and take a more active role in your treatment. With this web-based service you can:
- Schedule doctor's appointments
- Request prescription refills
- See your test results
- Request a referral
- View your recent clinic visits
MyChart safeguards your privacy with the latest security technology. It's easy to sign up and the service is free.