Center for Health Equity
Our commitment to diversity
To ensure that the cultural, linguistic and spiritual needs of all our patients and families served are respected throughout their health care experience. We promote diversity and inclusion by embedding these principles in policies and practices system-wide. We are committed to addressing health disparities in the community to improve health outcomes.
We accomplish this by:
- Providing cultural competency education and resources to our staff
- Ensuring that interpreter services are available 24/7
- Identifying and addressing patient care and community disparities
- Developing and strengthening existing partnerships with minority communities
- Conducting community health needs assessments
- Exploring strategies to increase employee diversity
We are always looking for your thoughts about how to make MultiCare and our Center the best it can be.
- Tell us about a need in your community
- Share your ideas about diversity and health equity
- Ask a question
- Let us know how we can help
Email us at: [email protected]