If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 9-1-1.
Not sure what level of care you need? Learn more about where to seek care.
Open During Construction
MultiCare Allenmore Hospital's Emergency Department is Open 24/7 during Expansion.
- Patients should enter the hospital campus from the main entrance on South 19th Street during construction.
- For the convenience of our patients and visitors, free valet parking is available 6am-4pm Monday through Friday. Valets are waiting to serve you by the large, canopied entrance marked Entrance #8.
- The Emergency Department entrance also offers patient drop off and parking assistance.
- New ED expansion building totaling approximately 14,600 sq.ft. at east side of existing building.
- Redesign waiting room/lobby that connects the ED expansion and ED North.
- Create separate ambulance and walk in patient entrances.
- Improve overall patient flow.
Add 15 new treatment rooms to combine with 8 existing at ED North. New treatment spaces to include:
- Two trauma bays
- Results pending lounge with 8 patient bays
- One seclusion & 4 Safe Treatment Rooms
- One room that supports bariatric patients
- Create decontamination room/shower room
- Create a shared office space for at least four PHPs and Providers
- Create a staff breakroom
- Increase equipment and supply storage space
- Create space for clean and dirty utility
- Separate EMS/Police entry and drop-off
- Replace old mechanical piping above ceiling
- Enhance the mechanical heating and cooling systems
- Implement security improvements