If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 9-1-1.
Not sure what level of care you need? Learn more about where to seek care.
MultiCare Allenmore Hospital's Expanded Emergency Department is Now Open
MultiCare Allenmore Hospital's newly updated Emergency Department is now open for patient care!
The new Emergency Department totals approximately 14,600 square feet, and is designed to improve overall patient flow. The space includes an updated waiting room/lobby, as well as a separate ambulance and walk-in patient entrance.
We've nearly doubled our treatment space, with 15 new treatment rooms added to the eight already-existing rooms. The new treatment spaces include:
- Two trauma bays
- Results pending lounge with 8 patient bays
- One seclusion & 4 Safe Treatment Rooms
- One room that supports bariatric patients
- A decontamination room/shower room
- Shared office space for at least four PHPs and Providers
- A new staff breakroom
- Increased equipment and supply storage space
- New space for clean and dirty utility
- Separate EMS/Police entry and drop-off
- New mechanical piping above ceiling
- Enhanced mechanical heating and cooling systems
- Security improvements