At MultiCare Behavioral Health, we know that recovery from mental health conditions can be a reality. And we know that our clients are more than just their condition, diagnosis or issue: they are whole, complex people who deserve to be treated with compassion and respect. We strive to work with each individual to develop paths of treatment that meet their specific challenges and goals for wellness.
Our programs for adults include:
- Adult Community Support Services: We help adults with serious mental illness gain the skills and resources to achieve stability and lead lives that are more satisfying. Learn more about our Adult Community Support Services program.
- Asian Counseling Services: For over 30 years, Asian Counseling Services has been providing community-based, culturally-appropriate services to community members who have relocated here from their homes in Asia and the Pacific Islands. Learn more about our Asian Counseling program.
- Chemical Dependency Program: We offer one of the largest chemical dependency programs in Pierce County. We offer confidential, compassionate treatment to help you regain control of your life. Learn more about our Chemical Dependency program.
- General Counseling Services: With a large team of experienced mental health professionals, our private-pay General Counseling Services program specializes in helping people struggling with common mental health challenges, such as anxiety or depression.
- Inpatient services: The Adult Behavioral Health Unit at MultiCare Auburn Medical Center cares for patients age 18 and over on both a voluntary and involuntary basis. We specialize in treating patients who need to be hospitalized for depression, anxiety, thoughts of self harm, psychosis or other severe mental health disorders.
- Integrated services: We make therapists available in primary care settings throughout Pierce and South King counties, allowing adults to receive mental health services in a doctor's office setting. Our mobile health van provides important medical care services for adults with mental health issues. Learn more about our Integrated services.
- Specialty services: From peer support, to domestic violence survivor support to job training and placement services for people with developmental disabilities, our specialty services help people live full and enriching lives. Learn more about our specialty services.