Dr. Robert Irwin talks about philanthropy
Your donation today helps kids like CeCe receive the best possible cancer care at Mary Bridge Children’s — where they can remain close to home and family. Donations help provide medical care, family support, access to clinical trials and more. Make a donation to support cancer care at Mary Bridge Children’s.
Child Life Services at Mary Bridge Children’s
Child Life has an important role in the care of all patients at Mary Bridge Children’s, including CeCe.
Child Life specialists support patients while they’re in clinics or the hospital, which can often be scary places for kids. They help explain medical procedures in a way that makes sense to children and provide them with fun activities and distractions, making sure they’re comfortable and can still be kids.
CeCe’s family stayed at Tree House during her inpatient stays at Mary Bridge Children’s, including her long stay in the pediatric intensive care unit. Located across the street from Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, Tree House offers housing to immediate family members when their loved one is receiving care at a MultiCare hospital.
Other ways to give
- Participate in Mary Bridge Children’s Festival of Trees and Mary Bridge Children’s Courage
- Volunteer at Mary Bridge Children’s
- Learn more about adding Mary Bridge Children’s as a beneficiary in your will or retirement plan
- Join the Mary Bridge Brigade
- Start your own community fundraiser
- Contact the Mary Bridge Children’s Foundation to learn more about how you can get involved in supporting kids like CeCe.