Get connected with our team to discuss the benefits of choosing MultiCare for your clients or employees
MultiCare participates in a wide variety of health insurance plans in the Puget Sound and Inland Northwest regions. Our primary insurance partners offer affordable and robust in network care that deliver a more personalized and streamlined experience.
Benefits for employers:
- A rich, robust, and cost-effective benefit plan to support employee job satisfaction and keep them healthy
- An overall healthier employee population, keeping health care costs down for all parties
Benefits for the insured:
- Concierge-level customer service
- VIP phone number for scheduling appointments
- Priority appointment scheduling
- Insurance premium savings based on healthy choices
- VIP parking at many care locations
- A care navigator to help connect your most at risk constituents to the services they need, when and where they need them
- Access to MultiCare and to MultiCare Connected Care, an independent Accountable Care Organization made up of a wide range of health care providers and services
- Learn more about Independent Accountable Care Organizations and their benefits
- Pacific Source
- Premera PeakCare
Choosing a health plan that includes MultiCare does more than keep the insured connected with their current MultiCare provider. It connects them to an entire, comprehensive system of health throughout the Puget Sound and Inland Northwest regions.
Some of the services that MultiCare gives your constituents access to include:
Note: Not all MultiCare-provided services accept insurance or financial aid. Please check with your health insurance provider about your specific plan and coverage before rendering services.
New to MultiCare?
Find a Doctor Find a Location