MultiCare CME is accredited by the Washington State Medical Association (WSMA) to provide continuing medication education for physicians, advanced practice clinicians, and other health care professionals. MHS is required to adhere to the WSMA and Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME ) Essentials and Standards for Commercial Support.
Complete and submit MHS CME Request Form. The MHS CME Committee will review the request and determine if requestor may proceed with applying for CME credit.
Additional facts regarding activity cerficiation:
- Contact MHS CME and/or submit request form prior to planning the activiity.
- MHS CME will be the provider or joint-provider of the activity and will be included on all publicity materials.
- A fee may be charged for certifying activities. Amount will vary depending on multiple factors including but not limited to length and complexity of the activity.
- Failure to submit required materials and informatin by stated deadlines may result in late fees being incurred.
- MHS CME must review and approve publicity materials prior to posting and/or distribution.
- Activities must be developed in accordance with ACCME and WSMA criteria, the Standards for Commercial Support, Stark and Anti-Kickback Laws.