Make A Difference
Gifts made at Northwest Corks & Crush have a direct impact on our community's health. To donate an item to our auction, please fill out our online procurement form.
Last year, we raised a glass to new and improved. cardiac and vascular services at Good Samaritan Hospital. Some of the most urgent vascular surgeries require patients to be transported from Good Samaritan Hospital to other facilities throughout the region. By investing in new technology, Good Samaritan will now be able to care for more patients on site, saving precious time and lives. With generous support from donors like you, Good Samaritan Hospital will advance to the next level of innovative, patient-centered care, close to home.
Across the years, guests and sponsors of Northwest Corks & Crush have funded the following programs and services at MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital:
- Substance Abuse Treatment and Recovery Training (START) Inpatient Unit
- Children's Therapy Unit
- The Mobile Integrated Program at MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Autism Services at Children's Therapy Unit
- Mary Bridge Pediatric Care at Good Samaritan
- Adult Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Cardiac and Vascular Care