Expanded Services, Procedures and Care Are Coming to MultiCare Covington Medical Center
MultiCare is building a new, four-story 58-bed hospital in Covington, to provide much needed patient care for the community. The hospital will be an add-on to the current Covington Medical Center and connect to the existing emergency department.
The facility will include:
- 48 Adult Medical Surgical beds (6 of these are pediatric/adult swing beds)
- A welcoming 10-bed family birth center featuring private, spacious rooms with in-suite bathtubs.
- Three operating rooms, with pre- and post-op rooms, recovery areas, and a surgical waiting room
- An inpatient pharmacy and lab to be used in conjunction with the medical office building lab and pharmacy
Other services available will include orthopedic and sports medicine and general surgery. Pediatric services will be connected to Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital.
The hospital will see its first patient on April 24, 2018.
- Surgery, lab, pharmacy
- Reflection room
- 10-bed family birth center
- 1 C-section room
- Medical/Surgical patient rooms
- 6 pediatric / adult swing rooms
- Broad range of jobs
- Over 250 construction jobs with approximately 25 sub-contractors
- Increased job growth and revenues for nearby businesses
Construction Time-Lapse Camera
Follow along as the new Covington hospital is being built. Our construction camera captures the action, rain or shine.
Check on the progress