MultiCare Deaconess/Valley Hospital - Breastfeeding - Virtual Class
Like any new skill, breastfeeding takes knowledge and practice to be successful. Pregnant women who learn about how to breastfeed are more likely to be successful than those who do not. This breastfeeding class will offer pregnant women and their partners the chance to prepare and ask questions before the baby's arrival. We cover the basics in milk supply, latch and positioning, pumping and returning to work. There is great information for partners and support people as well, as it takes support and encouragement for breastfeeding success.
For more information email Angela Hazen, RN, at [email protected]
MultiCare Valley Hospital
12606 East Mission Ave.
Spokane, WA 99204
Angela Hazen, RN
- Apr17MultiCare Deaconess/Valley Hospital - Preparing for Childbirth - Virtual Class
- Apr17MultiCare Deaconess/Valley Hospital - Breastfeeding - Virtual Class
- Apr18MultiCare Deaconess/Valley Hospital - Preparing for Childbirth (Un-medicated) - Virtual Class
- Apr20MultiCare Deaconess/Valley Hospital - Life With Baby - Virtual Class
- Apr25MultiCare Deaconess/Valley Hopsital - Daddy 101 - Virtual Class