From the brain to the spinal cord to the nerves and muscles throughout the body, neurology deals with the study and treatment of disorders of the nerves and nervous system. The neurologists at MultiCare Deaconess Hospital provide a variety of services to treat the health of this vital system.
MultiCare Deaconess Hospital also serves as a Primary Stroke Center for our region, offering the advanced, life-saving care that stroke patients need.
- Acute care for strokes
- Back surgery
- Brain surgery for cancerous and noncancerous tumors
- Electrodiagnostic medicine
- Gamma Knife/radiosurgery
- High-Dose-Rate (HDR) brachytherapy
- Intra-operative navigation in spine and brain
- Medical treatment for patients with neuromuscular disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, epilepsy, cognitive disorders and dementia
- Radioactive seed implantation
- Stroke and TIA Clinics
- Only accredited electrodiagnostic lab in Eastern Washington and North Idaho; first in Washington State