We're Glad to Have You
Next to our patients, our patients' friends and family members are the most important people we know. Spending time with someone who cares during a hospital stay stimulates smiles and lifts spirits — on both sides of the hospital bed. That's why we encourage visitors to come see us, sit and stay awhile; it's a healthy experience for everyone.
General Visiting Hours
There are no restrictions on general visiting hours, but hours may be restricted in certain care units or based on patient needs and the nursing staff’s discretion. Any visitors arriving between 9pm–4am must go through a security check.
Intensive Care Unit
Visiting is not allowed during the hours of:
- Patients may have a maximum of two visitors at any one time in a semi-private room and a maximum of three visitors at any one time in a private room.
- A responsible adult must accompany children under the age of 14 at all times.
- If you have a child with you, please check with the nursing station before entering a patient room.
- Wash your hands often while visiting our facility. It prevents the spread of germs that can cause infection.
- If you’ve got a fever, cold or any infection symptoms, please stay home.
- MultiCare Deaconess Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the grounds.
- Don’t bring patients food or candies unless their attending doctor gives permission.
- Gift Shop & Cafeteria: Pick up a gift for a patient or a snack for yourself while on our campus.
- Campus Map & Amenities: Get maps, driving directions, phone directories and information about all the things our campus has to offer.
- Local Accommodations: Planning a longer stay? Find a hotel in our community and get comfortable.
- Contact Us: Visit our phone directory and we'll connect you to the right person to answer your questions and address your concerns.