Teri Moser Woo practices general pediatrics for children of all ages with a special interest in pediatric pharmacology and nurse practitioner prescribing. She believes in family-centered care and approaches each child as both an individual and as a member of their family. "I believe it is my responsibility to know the latest evidence regarding pediatric healthcare in order to provide the highest quality care for my patients."
In her spare time, Teri enjoys marathon walking. She walks 1-3 marathons a year and 5-6 half marathons. She loves reading and cooking for her husband of 27 years and spending time with her three adult children, two of whom are currently in school to become healthcare providers.
- Woodcreek Provider Since: January 2016
- Board Certified: Pediatric Nurse Certification, 1993
- Medical Degree: Oregon Health Sciences University, Bachelor of Science Nursing, 1984; Oregon Health Sciences University, Master of Science Nursing in Childrearing Family, 1989; Oregon Health Sciences University, Post-MSN PNP Certificate; University of Colorado, PhD in Nursing.
- Associate Dean for Graduate Nursing, Pacific Lutheran University
- Lead Author, Pharmacotheraputics for Advanced Practice Nurse Prescribers, 4th edition