Rock some referrals, and we’ll treat you like a star!
Employee Referral Program Contest Rules
- Make a qualifying referral1 and earn a $500 bonus.
- You will be entered in a drawing to win a travel or event prize worth up to $2,5002.
- After 25 qualifying referrals are received, Recruiting will randomly draw one winner for the prize and then begin a new drawing.
- Your referrals MUST list your name on the applications for you to be eligible.
- All MultiCare employees and managers3 are now eligible to participate.
- To qualify for a referral bonus, you must be employed by MultiCare when the referred employee starts.
- Bonus will be submitted when your new hire starts and will be paid within 30 days.
- Reward does not grant you PTO. Winner must arrange any time off with their manager.
- Reward is valid for the program at time of hire, not necessarily when a candidate applies.
- Referrals of former employees are eligible if the person referred has not worked for MultiCare for at least one year.
Which positions are eligible?
Effective April 1, 2017, Referral bonuses will be paid to employees who refer candidates with an FTE of 0.6 or higher into the following roles:
- Behavioral Health Professional
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Clinical Educator
- Imaging Tech
- Medical Assistant
- Occupational Therapist
- Personal Health Partner (RN or MSW)
- Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Physician Assistant
- Polysom Tech
- Radiation Therapist
- Registered Nurse
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Qualifying referral means the candidate was hired into one of the above-listed roles, included your name on their application, and have at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Winning employee will coordinate their trip details with Recruiting. Recruiting will book the airfare, hotel, tickets and/or cruise up to a total of $2,500. Trip must be taken within 6 months of winning. Time off is not part of the prize. Must follow normal procedures for requesting time off.
- Employees and managers in Human Resources are not eligible for referral bonuses. Managers in other areas may participate as long as referrals will not report to them, directly or indirectly.
For more details about the program, contact Jennifer Burd, Recruiting Partnerships Specialist at [email protected].