Employee Referral Program Contest Rules
- Make a qualifying referral1 and earn a $500 bonus.
- You will be entered in a drawing to win a travel or event prize worth up to $2,5002.
- After 10 qualifying referrals are received, Recruiting will randomly draw one winner for the prize and then begin a new drawing. Every referral = 10% chance of winning.
- Your referrals MUST list your name on the applications for you to be eligible.
- All MultiCare employees and managers3 are now eligible to participate.
- Bonus will be submitted when your new hire starts and will be paid within 30 days.
- Reward does not grant you PTO. Winner must arrange any time off with their manager.
- Reward is valid for the program at time of hire, not necessarily when a candidate applies.
- Referrals of former employees are eligible if the person referred has not worked for MultiCare in at least one year.
Which positions are eligible?
Referral bonuses will be paid to employees who refer candidates with an FTE of 0.6 or higher into the following roles:
- Staff RN4
- Personal Health Partner-RN
- Physician Assistant
- Clinical Educator
- Qualifying referral means the candidate was hired into one of the above-listed roles and included your name on their application.
- Winning employee will coordinate their trip details with Recruiting. Recruiting will book the airfare, hotel, tickets and/or cruise up to a total of $2,500. Trip must be taken within 6 months of winning. Time off is not part of the prize. Must follow normal procedures for requesting time off.
- Employees and managers in Human Resources are not eligible for referral bonuses. Managers in other areas may participate as long as referrals will not report to them, directly or indirectly.
- RNs and LPNs must have at least 1 year of relevant experience to be a qualified referral.
For more details about the program, contact Kim Giglio, Director of Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.