Wellfound Behavioral Health Hospital Community Open House
Join us to tour Pierce County’s new behavioral health hospital, opening March 2019.
The need for behavioral health services in our region continues to increase. One in five adults will experience symptoms associated with a diagnosable behavioral health disorder this year.
Wellfound Behavioral Health Hospital will greatly improve access to adults needing inpatient mental health care and improve bed availability, nearly doubling the average bed capacity per 100,000 residents in the region.
The new hospital features:
- 120 inpatient beds able to care for 5,000 patients per year during full operation
- Stabilization and recovery for adults age 18 and older
- Voluntary and involuntary admissions
- Comprehensive psychiatric evaluation and treatment
- Medication review and management
- Individual and family counseling
- Social support and resources for patients and family
Tours, music and refreshments provided.
Free parking available at Life Center Church, 1717 South Union Avenue, with shuttle service to event.
For more information, visit the Wellfound Behavioral Health Hospital website.
3402 S 19th St
Tacoma, WA 98405