Journey Through Recovery at Deaconess Hospital
MultiCare Deaconess Hospital wants to partner with you during your pregnancy and support you in your substance use recovery. No matter what stage of your recovery, we welcome you and your support team to join us for education and resources provided in an honest and non-judgmental setting.
You will meet our team and receive a guided tour through the Family Birth Center. You will learn about Eat, Sleep, Console which is our new approach to treating infants experiencing substance withdrawal. You will learn how you can “room-in” with your baby to provide care, bonding, and comfort while they recover. Eat, Sleep, Console uses the best medicine for your baby: You!
We meets the Third Thursday of every month at 1:00pm on the 2nd floor Deaconess Hospital Childbirth & Newborn Education Classrooms.
800 w. 5th ave
2nd Floor Family Birth Center
Spokane, WA 99204
Deaconess Childbirth Education
- Apr23Baby Steps: Building Ambulation Interventions for Infants and Young Children with Posture and Movement Dysfunction
- May1Functionally Assessing and Treating Visual Processing, Visual Perception and Visual-Motor Deficits
- May1Infant Safety and CPR Class at Good Samaritan Hospital
- May31-Day Childbirth Class at Good Samaritan Hospital
- May5T'ai Chi Chih - Puyallup