Puget Sound 5-Week Childbirth Series - VIRTUAL CLASS
*5-Week Childbirth Series - If you want a comprehensive class covering everything from pregnancy, birth, comfort techniques, medications for birth, cesarean birth, postpartum, breastfeeding and newborn care, this class is for you. You will have an opportunity to meet other expectant parents, tour our Birth Center with your educator and have plenty of time to have your questions answered. If you are hoping to avoid the use of pain medication for childbirth, this class offers the most practice with non-medication pain relief techniques. 2.5 hours per class, 12.5 hours total series time.
Class is held on the same day of the week for 5 weeks.
This is currently a group virtual class. You will be sent information to connect to the virtual class platform after you register.
- Apr17MultiCare Deaconess/Valley Hospital - Breastfeeding - Virtual Class
- Apr17MultiCare Deaconess/Valley Hospital - Preparing for Childbirth - Virtual Class
- Apr18MultiCare Deaconess/Valley Hospital - Preparing for Childbirth (Un-medicated) - Virtual Class
- Apr20MultiCare Deaconess/Valley Hospital - Life With Baby - Virtual Class
- Apr21Tacoma General Hospital Family Birth Center Tour - VIRTUAL