Prescription Drug Take Back Day
National Prescription Drug Take Back Day is a safe, convenient, and responsible way to dispose of unused or expired prescription drugs at locations in communities throughout the country.
Find a collection site near you or learn more on National Prescription Drug Take Back Day website.
- Apr17MultiCare Deaconess/Valley Hospital - Breastfeeding - Virtual Class
- Apr17MultiCare Deaconess/Valley Hospital - Preparing for Childbirth - Virtual Class
- Apr18MultiCare Deaconess/Valley Hospital - Preparing for Childbirth (Un-medicated) - Virtual Class
- Apr20MultiCare Deaconess/Valley Hospital - Life With Baby - Virtual Class
- Apr21Tacoma General Hospital Family Birth Center Tour - VIRTUAL