Weight Loss Surgery Seminar - Tacoma
Weight loss is a journey you don’t have to travel alone. With MultiCare’s weight loss surgery program you will improve your health, lose weight and feel better. Our skilled care team is ready to support you before, during and after surgery.
Attend this free, no-obligation seminar to learn about the weight loss surgery process. You'll hear from one of our board-certified surgeons regarding the types of procedures available, insurance requirements, how to prepare for surgery, what recovery is like and how we provide ongoing support after surgery.
Please complete the online registration for yourself and feel free to bring a guest (i.e. spouse or friend). Note: ages 18 years or older, please.
Dr. James Sebesta. Click here to learn more about this surgeon.
*Weight Loss Surgery Health Talks are located in various locations throughout the year - Tacoma, Covington, Puyallup & Olympia. Please check calendar listing for available time and location information.
Holiday Inn Tacoma Mall - Tacoma
8402 S. Hosmer Street
Tacoma, WA 98444
MultiCare Center for Weight Loss & Wellness
- Nov22Annual Neurodevelopmental Treatment Symposium - Why Work on the Trunk?
- Nov23Grief During the Holidays - Annual Community Self-Care Seminar
- Nov232-Day Childbirth Class at Good Samaritan Hospital
- Nov23Tour of the Family Birth Center at Tacoma General
- Nov23Giving Birth Meaning - Childbirth Class at Deaconess Hospital (All-Day Weekend)