Breastfeeding Class - VIRTUAL CLASS
This one night class offers information on the benefits and the "how to" of breastfeeding. Suggestions for overcoming common difficulties and strategies for working and breastfeeding will be covered.
This is currently a group virtual class. You will be sent information to connect to the virtual class platform after you register.
- Feb26Feeding and Swallowing Disorders in Infancy: Assessment and Management
- Feb27Puget Sound 2-Day Childbirth Class -VIRTUAL CLASS
- Feb27LIVE Stream Webinar with Recorded Access- Future Thinking: Communication Tools to Help Guide your Teen Towards Increased Responsibility and Independence - 2 Hour Class
- Feb28MultiCare Deaconess/Valley Hopsital - Daddy 101 - Virtual Class
- Mar2Tacoma General Hospital Family Birth Center Tour - VIRTUAL