Newborn Care Class - VIRTUAL CLASS
Newborn Care - This one-night class offers an in-depth preparation on what to expect from your newborn and how to best care for him or her when you get home from the hospital. Sleeping, feeding, diapering, bathing and safety issues will all be covered with extra time for your questions or concerns to be addressed. 3 hours.
Register online or by phone call 800-342-9919.
This is currently a group virtual class. You will be sent information to connect to the virtual class platform after you register.
- Feb26Feeding and Swallowing Disorders in Infancy: Assessment and Management
- Feb27Puget Sound 2-Day Childbirth Class -VIRTUAL CLASS
- Feb27LIVE Stream Webinar with Recorded Access- Future Thinking: Communication Tools to Help Guide your Teen Towards Increased Responsibility and Independence - 2 Hour Class
- Feb28MultiCare Deaconess/Valley Hopsital - Daddy 101 - Virtual Class
- Mar2Tacoma General Hospital Family Birth Center Tour - VIRTUAL