Conscious Fathering Class - VIRTUAL
The Conscious Fathering course empowers new fathers with practical, hands-on skills that they can immediately use to help bond and care for their new baby.
Dads will learn about their newborn baby's 5 basic needs and how to anticipate meeting the needs of their new baby. This class helps new fathers build a partnership with mom in helping care for and nurture their children from the very first day. Class is taught by men who offer information and encouragment for dads.
Scholarships are available for low income students call Janet Dill at 253-697-5366 for more information.
- Feb26Feeding and Swallowing Disorders in Infancy: Assessment and Management
- Feb27Puget Sound 2-Day Childbirth Class -VIRTUAL CLASS
- Feb27LIVE Stream Webinar with Recorded Access- Future Thinking: Communication Tools to Help Guide your Teen Towards Increased Responsibility and Independence - 2 Hour Class
- Feb28MultiCare Deaconess/Valley Hopsital - Daddy 101 - Virtual Class
- Mar2Tacoma General Hospital Family Birth Center Tour - VIRTUAL