Puget Sound 2-Day Childbirth Class -VIRTUAL CLASS
2-Day Class - This class covers all the information a 5-week series does, but moves more quickly over two weekend days. Labor coping and support techniques will be practiced both days. Each class day is 6.5 hours with a lunch break.
Register online or by phone call 800-342-9919.
This class will be a live virtual videoconference class, though your class instructor and information will be the same as our in-person offerings. After you register you will be sent instructions and further information.
- Feb26Feeding and Swallowing Disorders in Infancy: Assessment and Management
- Feb27LIVE Stream Webinar with Recorded Access- Future Thinking: Communication Tools to Help Guide your Teen Towards Increased Responsibility and Independence - 2 Hour Class
- Feb28MultiCare Deaconess/Valley Hopsital - Daddy 101 - Virtual Class
- Mar2Tacoma General Hospital Family Birth Center Tour - VIRTUAL
- Mar3Good Samaritan Hospital Family Birth Center Tour – VIRTUAL