Gentle Yoga - Puyallup
This free Gentle Yoga class, brought to you by MultiCare Regional Cancer Center, is a nurturing relaxation program open to everyone of all ability levels. It is designed to help each participant find a comfortable path to movement, flexibility, strength, and relaxation.
Yoga can help to still the mind and put the body into a calm and healing state that supports immune function. Wear comfortable, layered clothing. We have a limited supply of yoga mats so please bring your own mat, blanket, and pillow.
This free class is offered on a drop-in basis. Class occurs every Thursday.
For more information please call the Resource Center at 253-697-4899.
Dr. Richard C. Ostenson Cancer Center
400 15th Avenue SE
Puyallup, WA 98372
- Nov21Surgical Weight Loss Support Group - Covington
- Nov22Annual Neurodevelopmental Treatment Symposium - Why Work on the Trunk?
- Nov232-Day Childbirth Class at Good Samaritan Hospital
- Nov23Tour of the Family Birth Center at Tacoma General
- Nov23Giving Birth Meaning - Childbirth Class at Deaconess Hospital (All-Day Weekend)