1-Day Childbirth Class at Tacoma General Hospital
1-Day Class - This class offers “just the basics” for those too busy to attend the longer classes or those who desire a class that moves quickly. While all subjects are touched on, the primary focus of this class is to prepare you and your birth partner for the birth itself. 8-hour class with a lunch break.
If using a Provider One Card please call 253-697-5366 to register.
Register online or by phone call 800-342-9919.
Tacoma General Hospital- Family Education Center, Rainier 3
315 Martin Luther King Jr. Way
Tacoma, WA 98405
- Jun3Weight-Loss Surgery Seminar (Tacoma)
- Jun3Women's Center & Birth Center/Labor & Delivery Tour - MultiCare Valley Hospital
- Jun4Cancer Support Group - Puyallup
- Jun4Gentle Yoga - Puyallup
- Jun5LIVE VIRTUAL WEBINAR - Kim Barthel - Neuro-Developmental Treatment for the Child with Autism Spectrum Disorder:Treating the Movement Challenges of ASD