Infant Safety and CPR Class at Good Samaritan Hospital
*No certification cards will be given to students in this class.
WHEN TO ATTEND:
Attend during 3rd trimester if possible with class ending about 1 month prior to the due date.
Credit card - Visa and MasterCard accepted.
Register Online or by Calling 1-800-342-9919
PARKING & DIRECTIONS:
Park in the visitor and patient parking garage at the 15th Ave entrance. Enter Good Samaritan Hospital through the Main Entrance and follow signs to the Birth Center. The Family Birth Center Classroom (inside the Family Birth Center) is located near the Family Birth Center Lobby.
MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital
401 15th Avenue SE
Puyallup, WA 98372
- Jun3Women's Center & Birth Center/Labor & Delivery Tour - MultiCare Valley Hospital
- Jun3Weight-Loss Surgery Seminar (Tacoma)
- Jun4Cancer Support Group - Puyallup
- Jun4Gentle Yoga - Puyallup
- Jun5LIVE VIRTUAL WEBINAR - Kim Barthel - Neuro-Developmental Treatment for the Child with Autism Spectrum Disorder:Treating the Movement Challenges of ASD