Patients & visitors
One-click resources for patients & visitors
We’ve made it easy for patients and visitors to find the information they need about our hospital.
- Pre-Registration – Learn what steps you need to take and forms you need to fill out before your visit.
- What to Bring – Our guide on what to bring to the hospital, and what you should plan to leave at home.
- Amenities – Is there Internet access here? What food is available? Our amenities page can answer these and other questions for you.
- Preparing for Surgery – Coming to our hospital for surgery? Learn what you need to do at home beforehand.
- Nurse Recognition – Thank your nurse for their extraordinary care — nominate a nurse for the DAISY Award.
- Visiting a Patient – Important tips and information to make your visit here more comfortable.
- Dining Options – A short list of area restaurants to give you some choices for meals outside of the hospital.
- Nearby Accommodations – If you need a place to stay the night, this list can help you find a hotel close by.
- Health Insurance – A list of the health insurance plans currently accepted at MultiCare (we recommend you double check with your insurance provider directly to be sure you’re covered).
- Financial Assistance – MultiCare has several financial assistance programs available, including structured payment plans and income-based payment reductions
- Cost Estimator Tool – Pricing information for our most commonly performed procedures.
- Medical Records – How to access your medical records.
- Maps and Parking – Find your way around our hospital grounds.
- Phone Directory – The phone numbers people ask for the most.