Treatments for peripheral vascular disease
he Vascular Services program at MultiCare Deaconess Hospital combines trained vascular surgeons and radiologists in a program offering medical, catheter, balloon and surgical treatments for peripheral vascular disease (PVD).
Our services include:
- Diagnostic imaging, including:
- Vascular echo
- Non-surgical treatment for exercise-associated leg pain
- Minimally Invasive angioplasty and stent placement — for treating blocked or narrowed leg/kidney arteries
- Surgical bypass for blocked or narrowed kidney/leg arteries
- Carotid angioplasty and stent placement
- Carotid surgery for stroke prevention
- EVAR — Endograft repair of abdominal aortic aneurysms
- Repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm using traditional surgery
- Hemodialysis access
- Thrombolysis — dissolving blood clots in arteries or veins
For more information, please call 509-458-5800.