Quality care, just around the corner
MultiCare Valley Hospital is your community medical provider, serving the Spokane Valley area and its residents with inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic, medical, surgical and emergency services. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality health care that fits your life and lifestyle.
Get to Know Us and Get Involved
We have wellness programs for seniors and women and opportunities to learn from our experienced practitioners and staff. We also have volunteer opportunities and ways you can learn about our proudest achievements.
- Volunteering: Lending a hand to your community hospital is a great way to get involved and make a difference. Learn how you can help.
- Classes & Events: Most classes and events are temporarily cancelled. (For information about childbirth classes, call 509-473-5446. For information about Senior Circle workshops, call: 509-342-3770.)
- Sponsorships: Request that Valley Hospital support your team or cause.
- Speaker Requests: Our experienced physicians and clinical staff have a lot to say.
- Press: Find out what and who’s new at Valley Hospital and celebrate with us.