One of the best ways to protect yourself from flu is to get an influenza vaccine. With flu season approaching, now is the ideal time to get a flu shot. We encourage all patients to get immunized before the end of October in order to be protected.
MultiCare offers flu shots for both adults and children at a wide range of locations throughout the Puget Sound and Inland Northwest regions.
Inland Northwest Region
We offer both walk-in and appointment options for getting your flu shot in the Inland Northwest region.
- MultiCare Rockwood Clinic offers influenza immunizations at numerous provider locations. Please call 509-838-2531 to schedule your immunization at a convenient time.
- MultiCare Rockwood Clinics Urgent Care — Five locations in the greater Spokane area. Flu vaccines for adults 19 years old and older.
- Indigo Urgent Care — Three locations in the greater Spokane area. Flu vaccines for adults 19 years old and older.
Puget Sound Region
We also offer both walk-in and appointment options for getting your flu shot at many of our Puget Sound region locations.
- MultiCare Urgent Care — Nine locations throughout Pierce and South King counties. Flu vaccines for adults 19 years and older.
- Mary Bridge Pediatric Urgent Care — Located in Gig Harbor and Olympia. Flu vaccines for children from 6 months to 18 years old.
- Immediate Clinic — More than a dozen locations in the greater Seattle area, including a location in Poulsbo. Flu vaccines for adults and children over 9 years old.
- Indigo Urgent Care — Multiple locations from Mill Creek to Lacey. Flu vaccines for adults 19 years old and older.