We believe that health is a journey. We're here for you and your family every step of the way, with the most advanced, patient-centered care in the South Sound.
Ready to get started? Here are a few links you may find helpful before you visit us.
I'm a Patient
- Accepted Insurance Plans - We participate in a wide variety of health insurance plans. Check here before you visit, to see if your plan includes MultiCare.
- Financial Assistance - We have several financial assistance programs available.
- Patient Rights - Privacy and safety are MultiCare’s top priorities. Learn about our promise to you, as well as your rights and responsibilities as a patient.
- Power of Attorney - A durable power of attorney document designates another person to make health care decisions on your behalf in the event you lose decision-making ability. Download a Durable Power of Attorney form now.
I'm a Visitor
- Family resources - Families play an important role in the health and well-being of our patients. Find out how our programs encourage you to be a part of your loved one’s care team.
- Visiting patients - MultiCare encourages visitors. You’ll find visiting hours, maps, parking and other useful information on each hospital’s webpages.
- Nearby Accommodations - MultiCare hospitals are near hotels, restaurants and shopping. Search our webpages for the hospital you are visiting to find accommodations nearby.
I'd Like to Know More About
- Medical Records - View your medical information via our secure, online MyChart service, or request a complete copy of your medical records.
- Prescriptions - Our online prescription-management tool lets you refill and transfer existing prescriptions.
- Important Policies - MultiCare Health System has a number of policies in place to help us ensure our patients stay safe and are getting the right care.
MultiCare Patient Guide - Translated
We’ve bundled some of the most important information our patients need into a downloadable PDF for your convenience, including:
- Notice of our privacy practices
- Conditions for Treatment information
- Financial Disclosures materials
- Patient’s Rights materials
- Financial Assistance information
The PDF is available in English, as well as in 14 other languages commonly used in our community.
English | Arabic | Burmese | Chinese, Simplified | Chinese, Traditional | Filipino | French | German | Italian | Korean | Lao | Marshallese | Punjabi | Russian | Somali | Spanish | Tagalog | Ukrainian | Vietnamese