We believe that health is a journey. We're here for you and your family every step of the way, with the most advanced, patient-centered care in the South Sound.
Ready to get started? Here are a few links you may find helpful before you visit us.
I'm a Patient
- Accepted Insurance Plans - We participate in a wide variety of health insurance plans. Check here before you visit, to see if your plan includes MultiCare.
- Patient Rights - Privacy and safety are MultiCare’s top priorities. Learn about our promise to you, as well as your rights and responsibilities as a patient.
I'm a Visitor
- Family resources - Families play an important role in the health and well-being of our patients. Find out how our programs encourage you to be a part of your loved one’s care team.
- Visiting patients - MultiCare encourages visitors. You’ll find visiting hours, maps, parking and other useful information on each hospital’s webpages.
- Nearby Accommodations - MultiCare hospitals are near hotels, restaurants and shopping. Search our webpages for the hospital you are visiting to find accommodations nearby.
I'd Like to Know More About
- Medical Records - View your medical information via our secure, online MyChart service, or request a complete copy of your medical records.
- Prescriptions - Our online prescription-management tool lets you refill and transfer existing prescriptions.
- Amenities - MultiCare Health System is recognized as one of the nation’s most-wired health care organizations. Search the hospital page that interests you for information about WiFi, dining options outside the hospital and more.