Celebrating 20 years in business, MultiCare Grannies’ Attic is a volunteer-run thrift store, contributing 100 percent of profits to MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital patients and programs. Grannies’ Attic is a program of Celebrate Seniority.
We are asking all customers to wear face masks while shopping, thank you for helping us keep our community safe and healthy!
New volunteers are always welcome! Complete our online volunteer application.
Do you have gently used items? Then we are the place for you!
Note: Due to the incredible amount of support from our community, we are accepting donations Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, but will close as needed due to capacity limits. To ensure we are available to take your donation, please call us at 253-697-7247 to check the status of our donation door.
We gladly accept gently used items:
- Clothing & shoes for ladies, men, teens & children
- Linens, towels & bedding
- Holiday items
- Housewares & kitchen items
- CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes, cassette tapes, records, video games & consoles
- Paintings, picture frames & wall hangings
- Accessories & jewelry
- Crafts, fabric & yarn (full skeins)
- Decorative home décor, silk flowers & baskets
- Toys, dolls, games, puzzles & stuffed animals
- Small furniture
We are unable to accept these items:
- Items in need of repair
- Damaged, broken, stained or smelly items
- Bed frames, headboards & mattresses
- Large appliances
- Large furniture
- Medical supplies, devices or instruments
- Soiled shower chairs, used foot baths & dehumidifiers
- TVs, computers, monitors, printers & telephones
- Children’s car seats, pack and plays, cribs, walkers & bouncers
- Skis, sleds, bike helmets, golf equipment
- Paint, chemicals & cleaning products
- Open hygiene products-shampoo, soap, eye care etc.
- Food products
- Romance novels and Encyclopedias
- Bed pillows, drapes & blinds
- Building materials-including light fixtures
- Exercise equipment (stationary bikes, treadmills, weight-lifting benches)
Please call 253-697-7206 for specific donation acceptance information. We hold the right to politely refuse items.