The MultiCare IT Intern Program places candidates in departments based on the candidate’s interest and aptitude.
The goals of the IT Intern Program are:
- Attract top talent to propel MultiCare's IS&T division forward by incorporating current academic theory and techniques
- Refine and improve the mentor’s abilities to teach and grow talent
- Identify new mentors and supervisors, our future technology leaders
- Raise awareness for MultiCare as a leading technology employer in the Puget Sound Region
For the Intern:
- Gain marketable skills necessary to perform the job duties of an entry-level analyst or technician
- Refine and strengthen the intern’s communication, collaboration and time management skills
- Learn about information technology and its role in a health care setting
- Access to subject matter experts for networking and collaboration
How to Apply
Recruiting starts in April and October. Recruiters attend job fairs at the University of Washington, Tacoma and Tacoma Community College. The interview process begins in May and November, with interns starting their new positions in July and January.
The application window for the Summer 2019 Intern Class is open for two weeks starting April 15, 2019.
Still have questions? Email us at [email protected]