Clean Air for Kids (CAFK) is a free asthma and allergy management program available to children and families throughout MultiCare's service area. The program provides prevention, education and management services to help families with children birth to 18 years old who have chronic respiratory concerns and/or allergies.
How Does the CAFK Program Work?
- Home visits, classes and educational seminars
- Evaluations for your child's asthma/allergy symptoms
- A thorough review, with you, of your child's medications, how to use them, and instructions from your child's doctor
- Customized plans to manage asthma and/or allergies
- Help to identify environmental triggers, collect air quality measurements and recommend solutions
- Helpful information, resources, and supplies to assist you
- To reduce asthma flare ups
- To avoid missed work/school days
- To increase use of care plan by better understanding asthma
- To partner with families and physicians
You do not need a referral from your doctor to participate in the Clean Air for Kids program.
Call 253-403-3237 for more information and resources.
If you are a provider and want to refer a patient, you can fax us the referral form at 253-798-4700.