Safe, Effective Care
MultiCare Regional Cancer Center is where the South Puget Sound’s top doctors come together to deliver exceptional cancer care. We offer a combination of expertise, treatments and support that is uncommon in the Pacific Northwest. Our commitment to delivering safe, effective care has helped us earn national recognition.
MultiCare Regional Cancer Center: Why Choose Us?
We are South Puget Sound’s only comprehensive network of cancer centers. Our broad network allows us to offer the care you need in locations close to home. Our large team of doctors, nurses and other specialists is in constant communication, so you receive the services that are best for you precisely when you need them.
Highlights of our program include:
- Expertise: All of our doctors completed additional training (fellowships) in areas such as medical oncology and cancer surgery. Many members of our team have been treating cancer for decades. This level of experience leads to exceptional care for the many types of cancer we treat. Get more information about our cancer care team.
- Broad range of treatments: You have access to the best available cancer treatments, including proven surgical techniques and the latest radiation therapy technologies. We also offer innovative therapies such as precision medicine for cancers that do not respond to other treatments. Find out more about cancer treatments.
- Access to clinical trials: Our participation in international clinical trials gives you early access to promising new care options. Your care may include new radiation therapy technologies and cancer drugs. Many of these options are typically only available in large, university-based hospitals. Learn more about cancer research and clinical trials.
- Support: We take some of the worry out of cancer care by supporting you every step of the way. Nurse navigators coordinate treatments and answer questions. A dedicated cancer psychologist and cancer social workers help you work through challenges related to your care. Learn more about cancer support services.
Nationally Recognized Cancer Care
MultiCare has received recognition (accreditation) from the:
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC): This prestigious designation means we hold ourselves to the highest standards for breast cancer treatment. You receive care from a team of experts and have access to the best available treatment options. Find out more about breast cancer.
- American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) Accreditation Program for Excellence (APEx®): We were the first program in Western Washington to earn this designation. We meticulously plan every aspect of your treatment, leading to care that gives you the best chances for good results. Learn more about us.
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer : We earned this designation in recognition of our commitment to delivering safe, effective surgical care. Find out more aboutcancer surgery.
Easy Access to Cancer Care at MultiCare
When facing a cancer diagnosis, it’s natural to have questions, and we help you get answers quickly. We often see new patients in as little as two business days. And with locations throughout the region, you won’t need to travel great distances. See our cancer center locations.
More of the Cancer Services You Need
Our cancer centers include more of the services you need, so you can get the most out of each visit.
Offerings available at many of our locations include:
We Welcome Patient Referrals
Doctors from across the Puget Sound frequently refer patients to us. We are often among the first cancer centers in the region to offer new treatments, including the CyberKnife® Radiosurgery System. Our systemwide electronic health record allows us to collaborate at a rapid pace to deliver high quality care. Read more information for referring providers.
For more information or to request an appointment, please call us at 253-403-6399 or complete our appointment request form.