The Shot Room at MultiCare Auburn Clinic makes it easy for MultiCare patients and children of any provider to get the vaccines, immunizations and medical injections they need – in most cases without an appointment!
Who Can Use the Shot Room at MultiCare Auburn Clinic?
- All established MultiCare patients with commercial or state insurance coverage
- Established MultiCare patients with Medicare coverage (pneumococcal or influenza shots only)
- Children between the ages of 0-18 who require routine immunizations (MultiCare provider not required)
Do I need to Make an Appointment?
Walk-ins are welcome for most services, including the following:
Vaccines and immunizations
- Pneumococcol vaccines
- Influenza vaccines
- Routine adult and pediatric immunizations
- Injectable Vitamin B12
- Testosterone Cypionate
- Depo Provera
- Depo Medrol
What Services Require an Appointment and Doctor Referral?
- Prolia – Rolling six-month injections for osteoporosis
- Reclast – annual IV infusion for osteoporosis and osteopenia
Are Travel Vaccines Available?
No. For information on travel vaccines contact any of the following locations:
- MultiCare Covington Clinic Family Practice, 253-372-7100 (available to MutiCare primary care patients in Covington, Kent and Maple Valley only)
- Passport Health, 206-414-2709
- UW Medicine Hall Health Center, 206-685-1011