Neurosurgery and Spine Surgery involves the surgical treatment of problems of the nervous system, including the brain, spinal cord and peripheral nerves. Neurosurgeons and Orthopedic Spine surgeons undergo many years of rigorous training, including an average of fifteen years of higher education.
The Surgeons with Multicare Neurosurgery and Spine are highly skilled and have access to some of the region’s best and latest imaging, diagnostic equipment and treatment facilities. They collaborate with many other specialists and medical professionals throughout the community, providing patients a full spectrum of care, from diagnosis and treatment, through recovery.
Multicare Neurosurgery and Spine- treatment of the following:
· Spine arthritis
· Herniated spinal discs
· Spinal stenosis
· Spinal fractures
· Spinal Deformity
· Nerve injuries
When surgery is required, orthopedic spine surgeons perform:
· Minimally invasive spinal surgery
· Spinal disc removal (Discectomy)
· Spinal nerve decompression
· Spinal fusion of the neck and back
· Computer-assisted stereotactic surgery and radiosurgery
· Computer-assisted surgeries for spinal disorders, including microscopic and