If you have kidney stones or any disease or condition that affects the kidneys, our specialists at MultiCare Nephrology can help. Our team is trained in diagnosis, management and treatment of both one-time and chronic disorders.
What We Treat
- Electrolyte Disorders: If the amount of water in your body is too low or high, this can create an imbalance in your electrolyte levels.
- Hematuria: Normal urine shouldn’t contain blood. If you have blood in your urine, it may be a sign of infection, trauma, endometriosis or another underlying health problem.
- High Blood Pressure: You may have high blood pressure if the force of blood flowing through your blood vessels remains too high. This can lead to kidney damage.
- Kidney Stones: These are small masses that sometimes pass through the urinary tract. Kidney stones can be harmless, or they may get stuck and cause further issues.
- Proteinuria: This condition occurs when a person has too much protein in his or her urine, which may indicate a more serious problem, such as kidney disease or preeclampsia.
Contact Us to Schedule an Appointment
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact one of our convenient South Sound or Inland Northwest locations
, or find a provider