11th Annual Loretta Clubb Award Honors MultiCare Employees
The Loretta Clubb Award for Service Excellence was created to honor service excellence among MultiCare employees across our system. Named in honor of Loretta Clubb, a longtime MultiCare employee known for her customer service skills, nominees for this award are recognized by co-workers, patients, business associates and physicians as exhibiting the highest standards of customer service on a daily basis.
Last week, the 2012 Loretta Clubb Awards were announced at the Employee and Volunteer night at the MultiCare Mary Bridge Festival of Trees. The winners, each from a different area across the entire MultiCare organization, were chosen as outstanding examples of our shared call to service.
Congratulations to the six inspirational employees awarded the 2012 Loretta Clubb Award for Service Excellence:
- MultiCare Allenmore Hospital: Michael Hale, Housekeeper II, Environmental Services
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital: Denise Erechar, RN, Medical/Surgical Oncology
- MultiCare Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital: Patricia Hybholt, LPN, Ambulatory Care Unit
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital: Michael Brown, Housekeeper, Environmental Services
- MultiCare Medical Associates: Michelle Shaffer, LPN, Urgent Care
- MultiCare Support Services: Paige Johansen, Manager, Access and Provider Support
If you know any of this year's winners, or even if you don't, please join us in thanking them for serving as an example in the workplace and for their dedication to providing quality customer service to our patients, visitors, colleagues and co-workers.
About The Author
Maura is our manager of content services. She writes extensively about health and wellness topics, from fitness and nutrition to medical insurance. You can reach her at [email protected].
More stories by this author