MyChart app now available to MultiCare Rockwood Clinic patients
The free MyChart app — which lets you access medical records, ask your doctor questions, review test results and more — is now available for patients of MultiCare Rockwood Clinic.
MyChart gives MultiCare patients secure online access to personal health information, plus easy-to-use tools that make managing health care simple and convenient. MyChart safeguards your privacy with the latest security technology. It’s easy to sign up and the service is free. Register for MyChart online or stop by your MultiCare Rockwood provider’s office and ask for your personal activation code.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the MyChart mobile app?
A: The free app gives you secure and convenient mobile access from your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or Android device. The app, called MyChart, is available for iOS devices in the Apple App Store or for Android devices in the Google Play Store.
Q: How do I get the mobile app?
A: You can download it for iOS devices in the Apple App Store or for Android devices in the Google Play Store. It’s free. Simply search for “MyChart” and install it. You will click on “MyChart Powered by MultiCare” as your health care provider. It’s that easy.
To use the app, you must have an existing “MyChart Powered by MultiCare” username and password.
Q: Is the mobile app secure?
A: Yes. To protect your personal information, the app uses the same type of security measures as mobile banking apps.
- No sensitive data is stored in the device’s memory.
- To access your medical record, you must log-in each time with your unique user ID and password, just as you would from a computer to verify authorization.
- To further enhance security, you may enable a passcode for your device that will prompt you each time you turn on or wake up the device that offers protection if you become separated from your mobile device.
- You should always log out at the end of your session to further protect your personal health information.
Q: Are all the MyChart features available through this mobile app?
A: Many of the same trusted services you access by computer are available through the app. The app allows you to:
- Send a secure message to your doctor about non-urgent health questions.
- Check most lab and test results.
- Schedule and view appointments.
- Renew prescriptions.
- Receive health reminders.
- Access your health summary, including medications, immunizations and allergies.
About The Author
More stories by this author