Multiple MultiCare and Mary Bridge locations closed due to weather conditions
Snowfall around the Puget Sound has resulted in the following clinics and locations closing today, Monday, Feb. 6, 2017.
- MultiCare Neuroscience and Sleep Medicine Clinic in Auburn is Closed
- MultiCare Sleep Center at South Hill is Closed
- MultiCare Maple Valley Clinic is Closed
- MultiCare Regional Maternal Fetal Medicine - Auburn is Closed
- MultiCare Regional Maternal Fetal Medicine - Puyallup is Closed
- MultiCare Northshore Women's Center is Closed
- MultiCare Auburn Women's Center is Closed
- MultiCare Kent OB-GYN Clinic is Closed
- MultiCare Urogynecology satellite clinic in Auburn is Closed.
- MultiCare Urology Northwest is closed.
- MultiCare Auburn Cancer and Infusion Center: Radiation Closed; infusion operating in limited capacity.
- MultiCare Puyallup Cancer and Infusion Center: Open at 1pm with limited availability
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Cancer and Infusion Center: Open for infusion services at 10am; Radiation Open at 11am
- MultiCare Tacoma General Cancer Center: Radiation is Open; infusion operating in limited capacity
- Mary Bridge Pediatrics in Covington is Closed
- Mary Bridge Specialty Clinics in Covington are Closed
- Mary Bridge Ophthalmology in Tacoma is Closed
- Mary Bridge Physical Medicine and Rehabilitationin Tacoma is Closed
- Mary Bridge Children's Therapy Unit at Good Samaritan in Puyallup is Closed
About The Author
More stories by this author