Tacoma home to five ‘Top Doctors’ as named by Seattle magazine
Congratulations to the MultiCare doctors honored in Seattle magazine’s 19th annual “Top Doctors” issue. The list names 397 best physicians in the Puget Sound region.
Doctors on this list were nominated by their peers — all licensed physicians in 65 specialty areas in the region — along with the help of Castle Connolly Medical Ltd., a health care research and information company that identifies the top doctors in America.
Below are the MultiCare physicians honored this year by Seattle magazine:
- Jeffrey Clemons, MD, pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence, minimally invasive surgery; MultiCare Urogynecology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery, MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital, MultiCare Allenmore Hospital
- George B. McClure, MD, urogynecology, pelvic reconstruction, pelvic organ prolapse repair; MultiCare Urogynecology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery, MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital, MultiCare Allenmore Hospital
- Niraj Patel, MD, cataract surgery, corneal transplant and disease, vision correction surgeries; MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
- Taiil T. Song, DO, atopic dermatitis, asthma and allergy, allergic rhinitis; MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
- George Makari, MD, epilepsy, sleep disorders; Mary Bridge Children’s Neurology Clinic, Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital
About The Author
MultiCare is a not-for-profit health care organization with more than 20,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers. Learn more. More stories by this author