Welcome to MultiCare
We believe that health is a journey. We’re here for you and your family every step of the way, with the most advanced, patient-centered care in Washington.
Ready to get started? Here are a few links you may find helpful before you visit us.
I’m a patient…
- Accepted Insurance Plans – We participate in a wide variety of health insurance plans. Check here before you visit, to see if your plan includes MultiCare.
- Financial Assistance – We have several financial assistance programs available.
- Patient Rights – Privacy and safety are MultiCare’s top priorities. Learn about our promise to you, as well as your rights and responsibilities as a patient.
- Power of Attorney – A durable power of attorney document designates another person to make health care decisions on your behalf in the event you lose decision-making ability. Download a Durable Power of Attorney Form now.
- Preparing for Your Hospital Visit – Learn more about what to bring to the hospital, what to expect before, during and after surgery.
I’m a visitor…
- Visitor restrictions are currently in effect for MultiCare hospitals to make sure our patients, visitors and staff stay safe while addressing the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
- Family resources – Families play an important role in the health and well-being of our patients. Find out how our programs encourage you to be a part of your loved one’s care team.
- Nearby Accommodations – MultiCare hospitals are near hotels, restaurants and shopping. Search our webpages for the hospital you are visiting to find accommodations nearby.
I’d like to know more about…
- Medical Records – View your medical information via our secure, online MyChart service, or request a complete copy of your medical records.
- Cost Estimators – Pricing information for our most commonly performed procedures.
- Prescriptions – Our online prescription-management tool lets you refill and transfer existing prescriptions.
- Important Policies – MultiCare has a number of policies in place to help us ensure our patients stay safe and are getting the right care.
Downloadable patient brochure
We’ve bundled some of the most important information our patients need into a downloadable PDF for your convenience, including:
- Notice of our privacy practices
- Conditions for Treatment information
- Financial Disclosures materials
- Patient’s Rights materials
- Financial Assistance information
The PDF is available in English, as well as other languages commonly used in our community. It’s also available as a web page for additional translation: MultiCare Patient Guide.