Once you have set up an account with one of our pharmacies you can order your medications for easy pick-up at the MultiCare Pharmacy location of your choice.
For added convenience, we can mail your prescriptions to your home at no additional cost. Using MultiCare Pharmacies saves you money and time. We can also provide you with 90-Day prescriptions, with your doctor’s permission.
- Stop-in or call-in to one of our locations to start an account. It takes only a few minutes. We will need your basic demographic information and prescription insurance card (if available).
- Bring in your prescription to be filled or have your doctor fax / e-scribe the prescription directly to the location of your choice for pick up.
- Use our online prescription management tool to refill or transfer existing prescriptions.
- Stop-in or call-in to one of our locations to start an account. It takes only minutes. We will need your basic demographic information and prescription insurance information.
- Provide us with the phone number of your current pharmacy and medication list you wish to be transferred. Prescription numbers are especially helpful. We will handle the rest.
- Repeat either procedure above.
- Call us with your credit card or FSA card information and let us know you wish to have the medication mailed home. Please confirm the address we have on file is current.
- MultiCare uses US Postal Service for mail orders so please allow an extra 2-3 days for mail delivery.
Provide us with some basic information and we'll do the rest.
For 24/7 Pharmacy Support, call 253-403-2403.