Health Related Phone Numbers
- Health and Wellness Services 509-358-7740
- Counseling and Psychological Services 509-358-7740
- Campus Security 509-358-7995
- RAPE Crisis Line 509-624-RAPE (7273)
- Student Academic Support & Counseling 509-358-7740
- WSU Disability Services/Access Services 509-358-7534
- WSU-Spokane Veterans Liaison 509-358-7963
- Students are eligible to receive clinical services through Rockwood Clinic each semester (fall and spring) in which they are registered for 7 or more credits.
- Fall Semester: Fall Semester coverage begins the Monday two weeks prior to the first day of classes and continues through December 31.
- Spring Semester: Spring semester coverage begins on January 1 and continues through the week following commencement.
- Optional Summer Session: Optional summer coverage begins the Monday after commencement and continues one week after the last day of the final summer session (see "Eligibility" section)
- There is no lapse in coverage for continuing students.
- Please check clinic hours for holiday and weekend availability
- Students eligible for health services must present their WSU identification card at the time of visit to any MultiCare Rockwood Family Medicine Clinic or Urgent Care Center.
- Remember to identify yourself as a WSU student currently eligible for the health services when scheduling an appointment.
- Review the detailed list of provided services. It is your responsibility to review and understand your coverage.
- MultiCare Rockwood Clinic does bill private insurance for expenses incurred under the student health plan.
- Some insurance plans have deductibles and co-pays that need to be met.
- Please contact the Rockwood Clinic location nearest you or the customer service department of your health insurance plan to discuss the status of your personal health insurance.
- WSU student health services will not pay for any emergency room or hospital visits. Any care received out of the Rockwood Clinic system is the responsibility of the student.
- Please contact the WSU Health & Wellness Office at 509-358-7963 for more information on major medical and other insurance coverage.
No-Show and Cancellation Policy
Appointments must be cancelled or rescheduled a minimum of 24 hours prior to the appointment time. Failure to keep scheduled appointments may result in permanent discharge from Rockwood Clinic.
If you have a question or concern, please contact MultiCare Rockwood Student Health Services at 509-235-6151.
For more information, visit WSU-Spokane Student Health.