Eligible Washington State University Spokane students may receive the medical services listed below.
- Includes one visit per semester or term with a primary care provider.
- One TB screen per semester or term.
- Flu vaccination is covered.
- Health care services are provided at a participating MultiCare Rockwood Clinic location.
- Services must be provided by a Primary Care Provider* or Urgent Care provider.
- In person or virtual appointments are available.
- Please give 24 hour notice for cancelled appointments. Failure to keep scheduled appointments may result in dismissal from clinical services.
- All services not listed above will be billed through their primary insurance.
- Please, contact the MultiCare Rockwood Student Health department at 509-235-6151 or 509-755-6520 prior to your visit if you have any questions about contracted services.
*A primary care provider (PCP) is an MD, DO, physician assistant, nurse practitioner or other physician licensed to practice family medicine. Does not include visits to any specialists such as gynecology, orthopedics, dermatology, endocrinology, pediatrics, and so on.